Holidaying here after June 4th 2020
During the closure period we have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure all new government advice is followed. We have reviewed our procedures and implemented new protocols and additional cleaning systems. This is for the safety of our guests, our team and family. We thank you in advance for your co-operation with the changes we have had to make.
Our full cleaning procedure has been reviewed and increased. We will be operating a “double clean” system – first our usual high-standard cleaning, and then going over everything again with a sanitizer
Our welcome packs have been removed. But there will be some hand sanitizer, additional jay cloths and trigger spray products, to use during your stay. (you might wish to bring your own as well)
To reduce the risk, we have been advised to remove as much as possible from the cottages. This means that decorative cushions and throws, welcome books, toys, games, etc have been kept to a minimum or removed completely.
We have also reduced the quantity of some kitchen equipment and supplies for example bin liners, loo rolls and dishwasher tablets to just the amount we think you will need. If you would like any extra kitchen equipment or supplies please email email@example.com
Jimmys play barn will be closed, until further guidance. The sports barn will be open, conditions apply.
Please plan ahead
- We ask that guests adhere to the arrival time of 3pm and departure time of 10am to allow us maximum time to complete the new procedures
- Please book a grocery delivery slot as far in advance as the supermarket website permit. We have also made the decision to request the deliveries arrive after your own arrival. This is to eliminate the need for housekeeping to return to the property once the 2 stage cleaning process has been completed. Thank you for your co-operation.
- We have plenty of outdoor space at Upper House Farm Cottages with each cottage having their own garden, patio furniture and BBQ. You might want to pack you own games for the children or adults.
- We politely ask that guests strip the beds before leaving – you will find a 2 x laundry bags in your cottage. Make sure towels are dry before placing them all in one bag. Duvet covers. sheets and pillow cases in the other bag. Mattress and pillow protectors in the black bin bag provided. The Government is advising we have to assume that someone in your party COULD be carrying the virus. The main route for contracting the virus is airborne, and it is considered that removing bedding could make the virus airborne, which is why they advise asking guests to strip the beds themselves.
- Please empty all bins and put in to main waste across the yard by office.
- Please fill the dishwasher with a full load of crockery and cutlery and set it running on a 60°C cycle before leaving (please do not empty it).
- Wipe down all touched surfaces during you stay and before you leave.
- Please open all windows.
- ALLOW EXTRA TIME TO CARRY OUT REQUESTS BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME
Please do not travel to Upper House Farm Cottages if you are feeling unwell or have been unwell within the last 7 days. Please refer to the government guidance and then contact us.If you require any assistance during your stay, please ring the office on 01743 884237/Robert 07792 090721/ Julie 07894606602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office might appear shut, but we are working away behind the scenes! We hope that you will have a fabulous holiday. The “new normal” may be slightly different than what we are all used to, but if we all take responsibility for minimising risk, then hopefully we won’t get locked down again!